Recently, on Facebook, Whisper Hub posted an interesting message on several Facebook groups.
Whisperhub.co.uk is due for its hosting and domain renewal in April this year, and Whisper Hub herself needs funding to keep the website running. So she has decided to write an eBook on ASMR, and wants as many people as possible to contribute, by answering a set of questions that she has drafted. She will then include some of these opinions in the book when published. The book intends to provide answers to readers who might want to know more about the meaning or purpose of ASMR, where the best ASMR resources are online, and to spread the word about ASMR. The profits of said book will go towards the running costs of the website.
These are the questions:1. ASMR the beginning – were you around at the start of the whisper community (either as a listener or whisperer)? If so what can you tell us about that time?
2. What is ASMR and why do you think we experience it? If you do not experience ASMR what are your theories on it?
3. Why do you think people give up so much of their time to contribute content to the community? If an ASMRtist why do you do it?
4. Have you recently discovered any new ASMR sites that we should include in our website/resources list?
5. What are your top tips to someone who is just about to start making ASMR videos?
6. Any tips on good etiquette amongst the community?
7. What are your views on the current level of exposure of the ASMR community?
8. What do you see in the future of ASMR and the community?
9. What has being a part of the ASMR community meant to you?
10. Anything else you think I might have missed?
You can send your responses to Whisper Hub on Facebook or email her at whisperhub at gmail dot com.