Thursday, November 11, 2010

YouTube ASMR Channel Playlist Reaches 100 Videos!

UNFearth7 I first set up the UNF YouTube channel back in June, about four months ago if not a little more. In that time I’ve been combing the forums and other websites discussing ASMR to stock up on videos which I’ve added to the ASMR channel. I’ve also favourited a few of my own too.
The channel has had a few hundred hits, and has now reached 100 videos! That’s not too shabby for only a few months since its inception. I also now have a list of subscriptions to accounts which are most commonly referred to that tend to deal with trigger videos. I’ve also got several people subscribing to my channel too.

I’ll obviously keep updating the channel as I go along. If I find any YouTube vids posted on the FB group wall, you can bet that it’ll be added to the playlist soon thereafter.
The team is discussing making our own videos that are actually “meant” to stimulate ASMR sometime in the future. But for now, I’ve mainly just been adding recommended videos that tend to trigger it off, which have been made by people all over the world on YouTube. We’re also using these recommended vids for the video trials too.

If you happen to make your own video, whether it’s about ASMR, or has content that triggers it off, then by all means, leave it on the FB group wall, in the forums, or post it here on the blog, like you’ve been doing all along.

By the way, I’d also be interested in sound clips too, or podcasts. These are among some of the best triggers for me. In fact I’m looking for a site similar to YouTube that deals in sound clips, but I want the same sort of functionality that YouTube offers, without having to download the file, and so on. Tell me if you know of one, by the way.

Anyway, here’s to another 100 videos! I know there are plenty out there - likely thousands.

1 comment:

  1. I don't want to take this conversation into a unwelcome direction, but I wonder if anyone else who experiences ASMR also experiences "sub space" during sexual play. I can't help connecting the two experiences. I don't think of ASMR as a sexual experience, but the two states seem related.

    ReplyDelete

If you’ve found this post helpful or humorous, why not bookmark it right now? You can do this by using the ‘share it’ buttons, as well as the new blogger share buttons at the bottom of the post. Please feel free to share this article with others, but do not plagiarise. All posts on this blog including this one, are copyrighted.

You may also leave a comment as well.

Bookmarking and commenting only takes a little time, and you can also consider subscribing to my RSS feed for more!

I apologise if you are having trouble leaving a comment. Sometimes the comment system doesn't accept comments. I'm looking in to this right now, and hopefully can find a fix soon. There are several potentional reasons why this may be happening to some people, and one of them points in the direction of a recent Blogger update.

This is the main reason why I am unable to respond to comments left on the blog for the time being, but rest assured that I do read and approve comments that make it through. If you really need to get a hold of me, then visit my contact page in the sidebar to the right. Thanks.

Custom Search

Site Updates

These are just mini-updates that I was too lazy or busy to make a post for. They also list changes or additions that have been made to the blog, for interest's sake and to follow how the blog is developing.

- Enabled mobile layout for blog.

- Updated hotspots page.

- Work in progress on new page.

Full list here.

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Labels

ASMR (179) ASMR Group (50) facebook (47) tingling (41) sound (38) video (27) audio (25) YouTube (21) ASMR Research and Support (20) The Unnamed Feeling (19) poll (19) sensation (19) experience (18) feeling (18) AIE (17) Tingle Triggers (15) ecstacy (14) ASMR Network (13) TV (12) tingles (12) ASMR team (11) music (11) radio (10) community (9) trigger (9) UNF (8) theory (8) ASMR forum (7) Type B (7) community update (7) theories (7) Type A (6) video games (6) App (5) asmer (5) Society of Sensationalists (4) Wikipedia (4) narcolepsy (4) trial (4) ASMR Radio (3) International ASMR Day (3) Outreach Agent (3) Twitter (3) hypnosis (3) movies (3) polls (3) research (3) steadyhealth (3) ASMR Island (2) Andrew Johnson (2) HubPages (2) Hug Your Brain Day (2) Insomnia (2) Kickstarter (2) Reddit (2) cartoons (2) chills (2) contest (2) dopamine (2) experiments (2) hair growth (2) hair loss (2) iPhone (2) medical (2) mobile (2) pain (2) scientific (2) senses (2) side effects (2) social networking (2) spiritual (2) trigger videos (2) tumblr (2) AIHO (1) AIOEU (1) ASMR TV (1) Amygdala Clicking (1) Indigo Children (1) Librivox (1) MP3s (1) Meetup.com (1) Skype (1) The ASMR Project (1) blog (1) digital media (1) eBook (1) emotions (1) empathy (1) external (1) funding (1) gibberish (1) goosebumps (1) haircut (1) haptics (1) head (1) incidental trigger (1) informercials (1) intentional triggers (1) internal (1) interview (1) itches (1) milestone (1) news (1) paranormal (1) phenomenon (1) playlist (1) podcast (1) religion (1) roleplay (1) scalp (1) sign language (1) sixth sense (1) speech (1) stress (1) stroking (1) survey (1) synaesthesia (1) tongues (1) vessel (1)